More Toys “R” Us stores went up for sale. Here’s what’s moving in Another round of closing Toys R Us shops has been bid on. Successful bidders include Aldi, Big Lots and Ashley Furniture, according to court documents filed Wednesday. The toy retailer, which filed for bankruptcy late last year, had more than 800 locations […]
We look years beyond today’s real estate market to determine what developments will be needed and where. Developers are entrepreneurs who seek out commercial real estate development opportunities and drive them into reality. At RSI, we pair a vision for a development with the goals and objectives of our partners and then provide start-to-finish services in order to convert ideas on paper into real property and real projects.
A few of our Developments
Every decision you make affects the quality, schedule, budget, and future profitability of your development.
The planning, design, and construction decisions will impact property performance for decades. It is critical that owners of properties work with qualified and experienced professionals.
We are those professionals.
Our menu of services covers all phases of the real estate development process (a la carte or a package as needed), including:
- MARKET RESEARCH
- SITE SELECTION + PLANNING CONSULTATION
- LAND DEVELOPMENT AND LAND USE PLANNING
- ACQUISITION OF COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
- DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PROJECTS
- REHABILITATION OF EXISTING BUILDINGS
- MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT
- LOFT DEVELOPMENT
- MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
- ZONING ISSUES
- GOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS INCLUDING MUNICIPALITY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WHERE POSSIBLE
- ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS
In today’s challenging real estate market, RSI can provide a full range of professional services matched to our clients’ needs. Regardless of the project size, we can assist you with:
- ASSET MANAGEMENT AND REPOSITIONING STRATEGIES FOR DISTRESSED PROPERTIES
- DUE DILIGENCE REVIEWS OF REAL ESTATE ASSETS TO CONFIRM DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- ANALYZING EXISTING PROJECTS TO ENHANCE VALUE
- SELECTION AND OVERSIGHT OF PROJECT ARCHITECTS, CONSULTANTS, AND CONTRACTORS
- PREPARATION OF BUDGETS AND PROJECT SCHEDULES
- DISPOSITION STRATEGIES – MARKETING STRATEGIES AND BROKERAGE PROGRAMS