Our next project depends on the success of yours.
“On a redevelopment project like The Thomas Building, you definitely need guidance and Retail Specialists was there to provide that guidance.”Ronnie & Suzanne HerringOwners, The Thomas Building
Our experience and networks are the difference.
We are project coordinators for owners including third-party leasing for new developments, marketing support, design, and property management.
A few of our recent developments and projects prove our ability to create decisive growth.
- The Shoppes at Legacy Park, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Monroe Pavilion, Monroe, GA
- Palm Pointe, Orange Beach, AL
- District31, Alabaster, AL
- Stadium Trace, Hoover, AL
- Creekside Pavilion, Hiram, GA
- The Waites, Birmingham, AL
- 29Seven, Birmingham, AL
- 79C, Montgomery, AL
- Market Research
- Site Selection and Planning Consultation
- Land Development and Land Use Planning
- Acquisition of Commercial Properties
- Development of New Projects
- Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings
- Multi-family Development
- Loft Development
- Mixed-use Development
- Zoning Issues
- Governmental Relations including Municipality Financial Assistance Where Possible
- Environmental Issues
- Community Relations
- Asset Management and Repositioning Strategies for Distressed Properties
- Due Diligence Reviews of Real Estate Assets to Confirm Development Opportunities
- Analyze Existing Projects to Enhance Opportunities
- Selection and Oversight of Project Architects, Consultants, and Contractors
- Preparation of Budgets and Project Schedules
- Disposition Strategies – Marketing Strategies and Brokerage Programs