DEVELOPMENT – THAT’S WHAT WE DO
Successful developers are visionaries who look years beyond today’s real estate market to determine what developments will be needed and where. They are entrepreneurs who seek out commercial real estate development opportunities and drive them into reality. At RSI, we pair a vision for a development with the goals and objectives of our partners and then provide start-to-finish services in order to convert ideas on paper into real property and real projects.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES WHEN DEVELOPING YOUR PROPERTY?
Every decision you make affects the quality, schedule, budget, and future profitability of your development.
The planning, design, and construction decisions will impact property performance for decades. It is critical that owners of properties work with qualified and experienced professionals. We are those professionals.
When Starbucks really wanted to get something brewing in Mobile, Alabama, they came to Retail Specialists. When the upscale Birmingham bedroom community of Mountain Brook wanted to ensure success with the largest live/work/shop development in the history of the community – they turned to Retail Specialists.
Our menu of services covers all phases of the real estate development process (a la carte or a package as needed), including:
- MARKET RESEARCH
- SITE SELECTION + PLANNING CONSULTATION
- LAND DEVELOPMENT AND LAND USE PLANNING
- ACQUISITION OF COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
- DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PROJECTS
- REHABILITATION OF EXISTING BUILDINGS
- MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT
- LOFT DEVELOPMENT
- MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
- ZONING ISSUES
- GOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS INCLUDING MUNICIPALITY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WHERE POSSIBLE
- ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS
In today’s challenging real estate market, RSI can provide a full range of professional services matched to our clients’ needs. Regardless of the project size, we can assist you with:
- ASSET MANAGEMENT AND REPOSITIONING STRATEGIES FOR DISTRESSED PROPERTIES
- DUE DILIGENCE REVIEWS OF REAL ESTATE ASSETS TO CONFIRM DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- ANALYZING EXISTING PROJECTS TO ENHANCE VALUE
- SELECTION AND OVERSIGHT OF PROJECT ARCHITECTS, CONSULTANTS, AND CONTRACTORS
- PREPARATION OF BUDGETS AND PROJECT SCHEDULES
- DISPOSITION STRATEGIES – MARKETING STRATEGIES AND BROKERAGE PROGRAMS