Birmingham has been chosen by the International World Game Executive Committee to host the 2021 World Games. This is a huge announcement as it will ultimately bring in 4,500 athletes from 100 countries and could have an economic impact of $256.5 million. We couldn’t be more proud of our city.
- Purple Onion eyes big expansion into former Bojangle’s spaces
- Retail’s New Reality: Covid-19 could permanently shape the future of Birmingham retail
- Why Stage Stores closings matter
- Orchestra Partners Selects Retail Specialists for Leasing and Property Management
- Atlanta Retail Recovery: What to Expect in 2020