Birmingham has been named Forbes Most Affordable City for 2015. While the median family income is nearly $3,000 below the national average, the median house price is $130,000 and about 82% of homes were affordable to families.
- How is CRE Shaping up for the Remainder of 2020?
- Retail Specialists Announces June 30th Groundbreaking Ceremony for Kingfisher Subdivision
- Purple Onion eyes big expansion into former Bojangle’s spaces
- Retail’s New Reality: Covid-19 could permanently shape the future of Birmingham retail
- Why Stage Stores closings matter