Birmingham has been named Forbes Most Affordable City for 2015. While the median family income is nearly $3,000 below the national average, the median house price is $130,000 and about 82% of homes were affordable to families.
- Former Babalu space to be replaced by new Asian restaurant in Lakeview
- Dicks Sporting Goods: 2020 Store Opening Review
- Planet Fitness and Petsense Announce Stores at Monroe Pavilion
- Emerging Leaders in Commercial Real Estate: Haden Smith
- Parkside project looks to transform, connect downtown Birmingham