Birmingham has been named Forbes Most Affordable City for 2015. While the median family income is nearly $3,000 below the national average, the median house price is $130,000 and about 82% of homes were affordable to families.
- Retail Specialists Announces April 16 Groundbreaking Ceremony for Amberley Subdivision
- Social Joins Historic Studio Arts Building in Five Points South
- Construction Begins at Monroe Pavilion
- Cannella Gelato & Café Joins Mercantile on Morris Development as Latest Tenant
- Where is Amazon Fresh opening new stores?