Downtown Birmingham’s newest retail-residential development will be breaking ground in the next 60-90 days. The development will bring a Publix, 84 apartment units, and a possible 40,000 SF of retail to the area.
- Retail Specialists Announces April 16 Groundbreaking Ceremony for Amberley Subdivision
- Social Joins Historic Studio Arts Building in Five Points South
- Construction Begins at Monroe Pavilion
- Cannella Gelato & Café Joins Mercantile on Morris Development as Latest Tenant
- Where is Amazon Fresh opening new stores?