Downtown Birmingham’s newest retail-residential development will be breaking ground in the next 60-90 days. The development will bring a Publix, 84 apartment units, and a possible 40,000 SF of retail to the area.
- How is CRE Shaping up for the Remainder of 2020?
- Retail Specialists Announces June 30th Groundbreaking Ceremony for Kingfisher Subdivision
- Purple Onion eyes big expansion into former Bojangle’s spaces
- Retail’s New Reality: Covid-19 could permanently shape the future of Birmingham retail
- Why Stage Stores closings matter