JCPenney has announced it will close 40 stores in 2015, which is around 4% of their U.S. store base. This change will cut 2,250 jobs and affect 19 states.
- Orchestra Partners’ Mercantile on Morris Under Construction
- How is CRE Shaping up for the Remainder of 2020?
- Retail Specialists Announces June 30th Groundbreaking Ceremony for Kingfisher Subdivision
- Purple Onion eyes big expansion into former Bojangle’s spaces
- Retail’s New Reality: Covid-19 could permanently shape the future of Birmingham retail