Earth Fare looks to take down its biggest rivals, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, with national expansion. The company recently hired a new CEO and plans on opening more than a half dozen stores in 2015.
- Orchestra Partners’ Mercantile on Morris Under Construction
- How is CRE Shaping up for the Remainder of 2020?
- Retail Specialists Announces June 30th Groundbreaking Ceremony for Kingfisher Subdivision
- Purple Onion eyes big expansion into former Bojangle’s spaces
- Retail’s New Reality: Covid-19 could permanently shape the future of Birmingham retail