Earth Fare looks to take down its biggest rivals, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, with national expansion. The company recently hired a new CEO and plans on opening more than a half dozen stores in 2015.
- Retail Specialists Announces April 16 Groundbreaking Ceremony for Amberley Subdivision
- Social Joins Historic Studio Arts Building in Five Points South
- Construction Begins at Monroe Pavilion
- Cannella Gelato & Café Joins Mercantile on Morris Development as Latest Tenant
- Where is Amazon Fresh opening new stores?