Earth Fare looks to take down its biggest rivals, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, with national expansion. The company recently hired a new CEO and plans on opening more than a half dozen stores in 2015.
- Former Babalu space to be replaced by new Asian restaurant in Lakeview
- Dicks Sporting Goods: 2020 Store Opening Review
- Planet Fitness and Petsense Announce Stores at Monroe Pavilion
- Emerging Leaders in Commercial Real Estate: Haden Smith
- Parkside project looks to transform, connect downtown Birmingham