The developers of Lane Parke in Mountain Brook Village anticipate securing financing and releasing a list of retailers in the next two weeks. John Evans, principal of developer Evson Inc., announced that Phase I of the development’s retail space is 90 percent preleased at the Feb. 23 city council premeeting. Eight percent of the space must be preleased before receiving financing.
- Orchestra Partners’ Mercantile on Morris Under Construction
- How is CRE Shaping up for the Remainder of 2020?
- Retail Specialists Announces June 30th Groundbreaking Ceremony for Kingfisher Subdivision
- Purple Onion eyes big expansion into former Bojangle’s spaces
- Retail’s New Reality: Covid-19 could permanently shape the future of Birmingham retail