The developers of Lane Parke in Mountain Brook Village anticipate securing financing and releasing a list of retailers in the next two weeks. John Evans, principal of developer Evson Inc., announced that Phase I of the development’s retail space is 90 percent preleased at the Feb. 23 city council premeeting. Eight percent of the space must be preleased before receiving financing.
- Retail Specialists Announces April 16 Groundbreaking Ceremony for Amberley Subdivision
- Social Joins Historic Studio Arts Building in Five Points South
- Construction Begins at Monroe Pavilion
- Cannella Gelato & Café Joins Mercantile on Morris Development as Latest Tenant
- Where is Amazon Fresh opening new stores?