The developers of Lane Parke in Mountain Brook Village anticipate securing financing and releasing a list of retailers in the next two weeks. John Evans, principal of developer Evson Inc., announced that Phase I of the development’s retail space is 90 percent preleased at the Feb. 23 city council premeeting. Eight percent of the space must be preleased before receiving financing.
- Former Babalu space to be replaced by new Asian restaurant in Lakeview
- Dicks Sporting Goods: 2020 Store Opening Review
- Planet Fitness and Petsense Announce Stores at Monroe Pavilion
- Emerging Leaders in Commercial Real Estate: Haden Smith
- Parkside project looks to transform, connect downtown Birmingham