Sears Holding Corp. plans to clsoe 235 stores in 2015 as part of its efforts to revamp operations. In the most recent quarter alone, the company posted a loss of $548 million, causing a cloudy outlook on the company’s future.
- Purple Onion eyes big expansion into former Bojangle’s spaces
- Retail’s New Reality: Covid-19 could permanently shape the future of Birmingham retail
- Why Stage Stores closings matter
- Orchestra Partners Selects Retail Specialists for Leasing and Property Management
- Atlanta Retail Recovery: What to Expect in 2020