Sears Holding Corp. plans to clsoe 235 stores in 2015 as part of its efforts to revamp operations. In the most recent quarter alone, the company posted a loss of $548 million, causing a cloudy outlook on the company’s future.
- Retail Specialists Announces April 16 Groundbreaking Ceremony for Amberley Subdivision
- Social Joins Historic Studio Arts Building in Five Points South
- Construction Begins at Monroe Pavilion
- Cannella Gelato & Café Joins Mercantile on Morris Development as Latest Tenant
- Where is Amazon Fresh opening new stores?