Staples is buying Office Depot in a deal valued at $6.3 billion. The deal will ultimately reduce the U.S. office supply industry into one major chain with thousands of stores and $39 billion in revenue.
- Retail Specialists Announces April 16 Groundbreaking Ceremony for Amberley Subdivision
- Social Joins Historic Studio Arts Building in Five Points South
- Construction Begins at Monroe Pavilion
- Cannella Gelato & Café Joins Mercantile on Morris Development as Latest Tenant
- Where is Amazon Fresh opening new stores?